A Prayer Nook.

With a brand new project in the works, the end of last week and beginning of this week included renovating an old office into a completely innovative fresh modern prayer space for all of the community at the Leith Acorn YMCA Center. This has been my favorite venture so far for several reasons. It included more painting (just for you, Circuit staff), decorating an entire area from scratch, and creating a space to be consumed by prayer in various forms. The process included fabric shopping, painting shopping, thrift store shopping, and IKEA shopping…all with a common theme and personal favorite, shopping! I mostly free-hand painted the prayer tree on the wall in the picture and the final product makes me so happy. Thank you, Leith Acorn Center, Kerry, Hayley, and staff for letting us contribute to the great work you do in ministry there! I can't wait to see how God fills that space...

blessings and cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Bronwen,
    Thank you for your excellent blog, and especially the videos. You've enabled me to share in some of the events that I had otherwise missed.
    Certainly the times I have been able to share with you all have been really well worth while.
    I look forward to the picnic and service on July 4th.
    Every blessing.
    Rev. Eric Potts

    ReplyDelete