Sick.
I apologize for a lack of blogging over the past couple of days. I have been pretty ill in bed with a nasty bug the past two days, and it is driving me crazy not out helping my teammates and our Scottish team with our tasks. I cannot stand it, but I have been sick for over a week only getting worse. So even though I am quite stubborn, I am very thankful to Dan, Lis, Casey, Ken, Barbara, Hayley, Jo, Geoffrey and Andrew that have taken care of me, offered words of healing, and made me completely stop my normal speed to get well again. Thank you to my friends and family back home for your "feel better" words, too! I cannot wait to get back out helping in Scotland.

(In the photo...my very sweet boy back home sent me beautiful flowers to brighten my sick days)

No comments:

Post a Comment