Walk on.
A collaboration in staff meeting started the day followed by a worship music practice session this afternoon. Our team then split for the evening with Lis and Ken leading an adult bible study at a local church, and Casey and I participating in a girl's age 10-14 group study at the Leith YMCA Acorn Center. There we assisted in games of dodge ball and cooking a Scottish dessert, Banoffee pies. Now, that dessert was down right yummy! It made me think about my Highway56 kids back home, missing your faces, but do know that I daily spread stories of you and our ministry over here. Casey and I concluded with a sweet shared meal for dinner outside on a canal near the coast. God's goodness is my treasure in each of these days. 'Til tomorrow...blessings and cheers.


Our home base...the Methodist Circuit office.


Leith YMCA Center, housed in a past Methodist church. This is where the Girl's group meets each week.


Our charming dinner spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment